Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Make a moo or two: Angels!!

The challenge this week at Make a moo or two was "Angels"..For my entry I chose to make two cards of my Mom..She is my "Angel"..She passed away two years ago, on January 14th, 2007 at the young age of 62...This is the first time that I have been able to make something like this with pictures of my Mom, as I am still having a very tough time with losing her..But I did enjoy going through her old scrapbooks, and I choose two pictures of her when she was growing up...The photo on the left is from 1958 and the second photo is from 1955...This challenge came at a perfect time for me, and I am hoping that doing more art with photos of my Mother will help me heal.
Thanks so much for looking, and thanks for the great challenge theme!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both look geat!

Sandy said...

Wow these are fantastic.
Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to your mother. Your moos are so special and the story behind them so touching!

Dirt Floor Prims said...

Your Angel would be so proud of you! I love both the Moos...